I found this recipe attached to a lamb kofta recipe which I was quite interested in so I thought I’d do this on the side and post it as a separate recipe as it’s great to be able to knock up so quickly. You can find the whole lamb kofta, coriander humous, chilli sauce and pitta recipes on the BBC Food website here.
- 1 410g can of chickpeas, drained
- 3 tsp tahini paste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small bunch of coriander, chopped
- Salt, to taste
Method of Preparation:
- Place the chickpeas, tahini paste, garlic and olive oil into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the chopped fresh coriander and the lemon juice and blend again to combine.
That’s it, how easy is that (as long as you’ve got a food processor), it took me about 10 minutes. It’s got a really fresh citrus punch behind it and Wife loved it.