I love this dish. It’s the perfect accompaniment to any summer BBQ (and many other meals) as it’s fresh, light, easy to prepare and blooming delicious.
- 1 x ripe mango, chopped into 1cm cubes
- 2 x red chilli (alter to taste), finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- Small handful of coriander leaves, chopped
Method of Preparation:
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl and mix
- Place in the fridge for up to 2 hours
How simple is that? You can play around with the volumes of the ingredients but I like it quite spicy so if you or someone you’re serving isn’t that big on chilli then just drop it to one chilli in the main mix. You can always have a small bowl of chopped chilli on the side.
I served this one up with a piece of grilled, chilli mackerel I bought from the Asda fish counter and it was delicious.