We all love snacks, they’re just so unhealthy – in the main. As I was trawling the internet for a bit of inspiration I came across this post from Sara on the fluffimama blog, you can see the original for yourselves here, and within minutes I was on my way to the shop to collect the ingredients.
Method of Preparation
- Take a toothpick / skewer / pointy stick and use it to pick up a single blueberry.
- Dip the blueberry into the yoghurt
- Place the blueberry onto some greaseproof paper (you might want another toothpick / skewer / pointy stick to push them off the original toothpick / skewer / pointy stick)
- Repeat until your out of either blueberries or yoghurt
- Put them in the freezer for an hour or so
- Remove them from the freezer, drop them into a freezer bag
- Eat them
So it takes a bit of time to get them all done but it’s pretty relaxing in a meditative type of way and the results are great. I can see me doing this again with flavoured yoghurt too 🙂