This was taken directly from a book called Crussh: Juices, Smoothies and Boosters where it says of the juice, “Cleanse your body of harmful free radicals and sooth your system with this crisp and clean mix.
- 3 pears, quartered and stems removed
- 2 thin slices root ginger
- 1/4 cucumber
All you have to do is put all the ingredients through a juicer, stir together and enjoy.
The book also goes on to give a list of the nutrients:
- Packed with: vitamins B5, B6, C, beta-carotene; copper, magnesium, phosphate, potassium
- Plenty of: vitamins B1, B2, B3, B7, folic acid; calcium, iron, zinc
- Also contains: vitmain K; flavonoids; omega-3
Basically you’ve got a juice with the sweetness of pear and the freshness of cucumber with a slight kick from the ginger. It’s not a bad way to start the day at all.